Aug 23, 2010

Going for the full!

I am going into my second week of Fitness Boot Camp, which I thought would be a great way to start off my official FULL MARATHON training! Since cross training and strengthening is so important to keeping your body strong and able during training I wanted to make sure I got off to a great start. This past week of Boot Camp I was super sore and couldn’t move but I am feeling able again so here goes nothing, 26.2 miles here I come!

I am so excited to start training again; I have found a great group of friends to start running with at Tribe. They host a 5k & 10k every Tuesday night! The girls I have been running with have inspired me to keep going and going! I love it!!









Wish me luck and health!






I believe I can do it!
I believe I can be injury free!
I believe I can be the healthiest I have ever been!

What do you believe you can do?

No comments:

Post a Comment