Sep 27, 2010

Tennis Ball Messages?


My feet are not feet who like to be touched. I have never gotten a foot massage that I have loved, or maybe even enjoyed... because my feet are super super ticklish, and my poor husband tries but it just tickles! 

Running induces a lot of stress on our poor feet and I just wanted some relief. Luckily I have been scouring running/swimming/biking blogs and came up with a solution that costs next to nothing!!  


Try this seriously!!

Standing up roll the ball back and forth 50 times on each foot. This will hurt the first few times you do it because the tennis ball is breaking up all the scar tissue... soon it will feel oh so good, I promise!

You can thank me later.

P.S. the blog I found the idea at is No Meat Athlete although I am a meat eater athlete I love this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment