Dec 31, 2010

2011 is going to be a great year

Another year has passed and my journey has only begun!

I have completed 3 major races this year. Check out that bling!!
Rock n Roll San Diego 1/2 Marathon
Women's Tempe 1/2 Marathon
Iron Girl 10 mile run
I am so thankful to be healthy and able to run! I just got into running this past January of 2010, I owe it all to one of my best friends Lauren. She was the one who inspired and pushed me to sign up for my first half marathon in June 2010. Since that push I have been pushing myself in ways I never thought I would... for instance, I  ran 20 miles last weekend and in two more weekends I will be running my first ever FULL MARATHON!!! Yay!!!

New Year Resolutions 2011
Finish my first marathon
Cross train like nobodies business
Complete my first triathlon
No injuries

No comments:

Post a Comment