Feb 2, 2011

New Shoes

How do you find a brand of shoes that work for you? Well I will let you know when I find out.

I am now on to my third brand of shoes... third times a charm right?! *fingers crossed*

Mizuno Wave Elixir 6
Not only are they super cute, they are light weight and still a "stability" shoe and I love love loved them. The last two pairs of shoes I bought were ones that the shoe store told me to buy, this time I kinda did my own thing. I hope it works cause these shoes are hot!


How do you pick out shoes? Do you switch shoe brands often? Tell me more! :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow these are amazing. I have a really hard time buying runners. I pretty much buy what the store says. I love turquoise, so I agree these shoes are hot. You should check out my blog's Turquoise Thursday!

    www.cdycattle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete