Mar 31, 2011

One month. Two runs.

I ran this morning, for the second time this month. Yes, you heard it right, two runs.

March was not a month of running and looking back on it. I am glad. I needed to come down from that peak to see the HUGE mountain that I had climbed. Within a year of running I ran 1 ten mile race, 2 half marathons, a 200 mile relay with 11 others and 1 marathon. That is HUGE.

I never thought I would be a runner. But I am happier than ever to call myself one! I cannot wait for my next peak... it will be bigger, better and faster! Stay tuned =D

"Running consists of peaks and valleys. You achieve peak performance. Then rest and slide into the valley. But there is always another peak." -Hal Higdon


"Be happy so long as breath is within you."

4 comments:

  1. love tea with great quotes! you are right we all need to take a step back sometimes and really remember how far we have come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amanda!

    BTW, I am enjoying your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so awesome!! What can be better than bigger, better and faster?!?!

    LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!

    I know... bigger, better and faster always wins!!

    ReplyDelete