May 13, 2011

Boxing... heck yes!

My friend called me up Tuesday and asked if I wanted to use her extra Boxing Groupon to Glove Game Boxing... me being the one who will try anything said yes!

It was amazing. The 30 minute time with Peter, my trainer, flew by faster than the sweat dripping off my face... which was a lot! I had never sweat so much in my life. It was such a great workout and I have to say how surprised I was to work out my legs so much, good thing I didn't run hills that morning!

Look at how bad a** they are.
The owner is the woman. She roars.
Basically, if you get a chance to try Boxing out DO IT!

3 comments:

  1. You are the one who will try anything! Love you Sista!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we were close so you could come with!! xoxo

    So excited for Baby Pressley :)

    ReplyDelete