May 26, 2011

Running, running, running!

I am so happy to be running, this past week I finally got to 20 miles for the week! It has been a while since I logged 20 miles.

So far my goals for this month have been going good, except for the book and riding my bike to work. It has been hot, and I have been running too much! Excuses I know. :)

I still haven't picked up a book... but in my defense I have been working hard on our condo re-model and we will finally start moving in today after work!! So excited!!!!



Also, this past weekend I got to be a part of my life long friends wedding in Vegas. It was so beautiful and I am so happy for them!!

Here is the happy couple in the limo after the ceremony!
What's a wedding in Vegas without Elvis??
My handsome man and I

3 comments:

  1. Love the pics! You looked GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great time..... I got remarried by Elvis on my 10th anniversary =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stacey, that is awesome, and congrats on 10 years+!

    Elvis was awesome and my friends mother was in love with him, so it not only fit the Vegas wedding but it made us all think of her since she is in heaven. :)

    ReplyDelete