May 7, 2011

"Walk This Way" - Aerosmith feat Run DMC

Title of this post is tribuite to one of the coolest awesomest runners ever! I had the privalige of meeting and running a short mile with last night with the one and only EMZ.

Running with Emz and Steven Tyler on TV! Hello destiny (Steven Tyler has been the love of my life since grade school)!

This lady decided to run 24 hours on a treadmill, outside, in phoenix, with a goal of running 100 miles and raising $10,000 for a local chairty, the Sojourner Center!

She did it. It was inspiring. It was amazing. It makes me smile. It makes me want to run wayyy too far for a great cause too.  Check EMZ's blog out and donate some money if you can!

Yes, this woman still walks on the TM even when having her dinner. Amazing.
I have to say it was soo worth getting out of the house at 11pm to see her run! Plus working on re-modeling all day makes you need a break, a big break! We are getting so so close to being done with the condo. I can not wait!!

Happy weekend everyone! :)

2 comments:

  1. Mandi-------so happy I got to meet you.

    Thank you.
    Thank you my friend for coming down and the 11pm time - well, was awesome for me! ;) LOVED having you there.

    you
    ARE
    awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool you got to meet EMZ and be a part of her incredible day!! Very jealous.

    ReplyDelete