Jun 21, 2011

Friends make the world go around faster... in a good way :)

I love training with friends. How did I get so lucky? These girls blow me away, in a good way.

They text you at 5am to make sure you get your butt up. They push you to limits beyond what you thought you could do. They motivate you when you are not feeling it. They make the miles fly by faster than JLo or MC Hammer can do any day! Who doesn't want that?! They also know more about me than most should or want to!  Running just makes you spill your heart out, it is so therapeutic, and coffee afterwards is just icing on the cake.

Yes, 4:31am on a Saturday.
5:26am on Tuesday :)
Just wanted to send a shout out to my girls, I have been meaning to get a picture of all of us but I never seem to remember! 

Love you Sue, Lesley, Christine, Amy & Ginger!

6 comments:

  1. I have running friends like that as well and hope I am one to them as well. Just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't it rock sooo much!?

    I love my blog friends just as much too! They always inspire me to do my best, I am so thankful to be able to stock all of you (in a non creepy way of course)! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mandi! You make ME better, too! I love our group ... so encouraging, so motivating and so forgiving. What could be better? I know I'm getting better since I started running with Rock Stars! Guess its rubbing off! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete