Jun 28, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLOG!

Yes, it is true! I have officially been blogging for a year now!!! Time flies by super duper fast; thank you for supporting me along my journey through running. I enjoy this blog soooo much. :)

Wish "Mandi with an "i" HAPPY BIRTHDAY


This morning my running ladies and I went out for a five mile run and kept our pace under 9 minute miles! I was so excited that I can finally push myself to run "fast."

Once we finished the run we were all having coffee and talking about how each of us thought we were a step or two behind and always trying to catch up. Funny how we perceive our runs differently; I am certain we were all running next to each other in a straight line for most of the run. Silly girls!


PS. I have some pretty exciting news, my first give-away is coming up! Be sure to look for that post next week!

3 comments:

  1. Woohoo, congrats girl!! I need to introduce you still to my friend Trisha, we must plan a get together soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice run!!!
    and happy blog birthday!!!
    where is the cake??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay 1year!! Where's the gummy bear cake?
    You are so awesome!!
    Yay 9 mm. Love. That!

    ReplyDelete