Jul 20, 2011

41 followers & I got my new shoes!

Hi NEW and OLD followers!! Look what turned up at my office today...


Just in case ya'll are a few of my new readers, about a month ago I won a pair of shoes from 5 Miles Past Empty... read about it here

 CHEESE!

 Kickin' my hubbys belly!

 Darn, these shoes are CUTE! :-)

Yeah... look at them SHINE!

All that  shoe modeling called for a Tennis Ball Massage! :-D My FAVORITE!

Oh yes, and while massaging one must relax...
with a cocktail of course :)
Last week I used this recipe and made some of this...

The wine bottle is not vino though, it is strawberry infused vodka! I will never buy that artificial flavored vodka again... thank you GEGGIE for the recommendation via twitter.

HOPE EVERYONE HAS/HAD A GREAT HUMP DAY!!

3 comments:

  1. So LOVE the modeling of the shoes! Congrats! Hope you LOVE them!!!

    My fav was the kicking of the husbands belly :) You have an inner ninja too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, I most definitively have a inner ninja! The hubby doesn't understand it though ;-)

    Thanks for dropping by Cari!

    ReplyDelete