Jul 13, 2011

Do you tri? I don't. At least not yet...


Miss Mouse and I would like to wish a big heaping pot full of GOOD LUCK to my friend Ginger, she is competing in the Vineman 1/2 Ironman this weekend. You inspire me Ginger.

She rocks and she is going to kill the course, I just know it!! Mouse and I will be thinking of her this weekend, while lying in bed reading Runners World. Or maybe I will pick up a Tri magazine to switch it up?
Miss Mouse, my love <3

Do you Tri? How did you get started?

3 comments:

  1. You should try it (pun intended?!) :) I've done 2 sprint triathlons in 2009 and I'm doing another next month (the same one that was my first). SO fun!!! And the sprint distance is so manageable and a great place to start but you end still feeling a great sense of accomplishment (or at least I did!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for Ginger too! Wish I was there!!!!!!! Also, the wineries afterward don't seem like a bad treat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Rockymountaintortoise I really need to just sign up for one and stop being scared! Maybe I will have to do one this fall!

    @Waytress I want to tour vineyards... not sure I want to do 70.3 miles swim/bike/run though!

    ReplyDelete