Sep 23, 2011

My body tells me no...

BUT I WON'T QUIT, CAUSE I WANT MORE!!

I heard this song on The Dave Ramsey Show quite a while back and ever since it is the song I go to whenever I am running and I want to quit. Love love love it... check it out!


In other news, a friend of mine just made my life, seriously. 

I just told her when I will be in Miami for the half marathon and that we needed to meet up. THIS is how she responds. 


Freaking amazing. I love it, thanks Brittany!!

It's nice to know that I am inspiring others. I love how we all inspire each other...

People are good. 

Hope you have a great Friday and a SUPER weekend!

Are you also surprised who and how you motivate people? I bet Nike didn't think that Mandi with an"i" would be talking to their customers and motivating them!! ;-)

6 comments:

  1. Love. This.
    Complete awesomeness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your the cutest girl ever. :) Can't wait to see you!! Glad to make your day! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love having a Mandi in my ear! Brittany is smart!

    You ARE a great motivator - especially with your Britney dance.

    Just purchasing and downloading that song. RIGHT. NOW. I could always use an extra push. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome. I had never heard the song before thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tune! So wonderful seeing you Saturday!

    ReplyDelete