Oct 20, 2011

I think I'll go to Boston

 Corn Maze = AMAZING, cold, & fun!

They are SO much HARDER than I thought. 
Massachusetts does not mess around when it comes to these!








Dunkin' Donuts on every corner.
Seriously, I went to one and there were two more that you could see from this one!

A run in Blue Hills Reservation... AMAZING. 
Look at all the fall colors!! We do not get that here in Phoenix.
Plus, this does NOT look like it should be in the middle of a city.
So freakin' weird; but so awesome at the same time!










Where did you run this past weekend?
I was lucky enough to get outside on the other side of the country!

2 comments:

  1. I ran near home...Looks like you got to see some cool new territory, though. :)

    I like your map at the bottom of the page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so cool, Mandi. The maize maze kind of freaks me out and I don't watch horror movies, so my only info is horror movie trailers and it still freaks me out. Happy you're out and HOME! :)

    ReplyDelete