Oct 25, 2011

I'm in Miami B**ch (beach of course)

I am getting excited. 
I love Florida. 
I know it is still 47 days away
but this is beauty...


Maybe I will even get some Miami Ink!! 
No probably not, but you know I will get a picture! ;-)

 

PITBULL is the post race headliner and I have to say I am SO EXCITED! Might be the first time I actually hang out after a race... plus I will already be on the BEACH, so I can take a beach bath. 

WHO IS DOING AN OCEAN ICE BATH WITH ME AFTERWARDS?!?!?!?!

8 comments:

  1. I. Freaking. Love. This.

    Get the ink. ;) I'd love to know what you'd pick!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! I've never stayed for a headliner, but Pitbull is one to stay for. Have a great race... In 47 days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd be getting psyched too! Awesome post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun in Miami!! So jealous!
    I remember you having that dynamic view, and then looked to find it in blogger- THAT's when I discovered the hang ups..:) You always have the nicest looking pages :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sub 2 hours!? You got this! So excited for you! One request: not only do I want you to take a Miami Ink picture but you gotta get the hot owner Ami in the pic looking at the camera like: "hi, Amy ... 'Sup?"
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My tattoo... hummmm maybe a mouse or a kitty cat paw. (my cats name is mouse) OR a Cholla cactus... now that would be something all us "cholla chicks" should get!!

    Aimswa, I will touch Ami for you ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey i'll be running this too! Plus Gourmet Runner, we should plan a little bloggie meet up

    ReplyDelete