I had a great Thanksgiving extra long weekend!
I love long weekends... but the holidays are rough.
Lots of FOOD.
Too much dessert.
Not enough energy for runs... need to work on that one!
But all in all I was more than happy to spend the four day weekend with family & friends.
I love them sooo much & I am one lucky girl to have such great friends!
I am thankful for...
|Homemade rolls... thanks PW!|
|Getting to watch ASU lose! :-D|
|Getting to watch ASU lose with friends...|
|Ice cold pools after long runs... who wants to carry ice to the tub? Not me!|
|Pickle Juice from my U of A mug.|
Here is a list of my EXCITING weekend fun since I do not always take pictures...
I know, I know bad blogger!
* Made test batch of rolls
* Country Music night at Martini Ranch
* Made more rolls, but not the same as test batch --
should have stuck with the ones that came out good the first time, oops lesson learned.
* Thanksgiving Dinner with Hubby's family
* A little pre-game shopping at Michaels
*Movie Night with friends
* Midnight shopping until 2:30am!
* Cleaned the casa & put up Christmas Decorations
* ASU Football Game
* 12 mile run
* Thanksgiving Left Overs party with friends
* Shooting in the desert with friends
What did you do this weekend, I hope you got to relax and enjoy time with family & friends?
And hopefully you squeezed in a few more runs than I did!!