Nov 9, 2011

I'm too sexy...

DOUBLE POST DAY!! =D
Ahhh race pictures, why do they always come out SO GOOD!?! haha

This was mile 6 & I was ready for some camera action!

Mile 6/7. I was looking at the other camera guy & thinking about smiling!

7/8 Mile thinking about how cruel it is to have us pass the finish line and then have to come back to! Why do races to that?

Coming down the finish shoot! 1:53:34!!!!!

Proud of my PR & Tribe Tattoo!!
Two girlfriends, two PR's!! Check out Amy's Blog too!
Thanks for letting me be a bit vain and show you my GREAT pictures ;-)

10 comments:

  1. Love your pictures!! So cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look PRETTY when you run! Lucky! Well, I guess it probably helps that you're pretty anyway…

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies!! I am always on the look out for that camera! May look a little silly but I love running none the less!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. You ARE so cute in your race pictures!! Wait till you see my followup post I'm gonna do now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok those are totally worth ordering! i wish they didn't charge so much!! i have a couple i want now too

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome photos!...looked like a great run, nice smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos! When I run I look like a giant fashion "don't". You look so dang cute!

    ReplyDelete