Feb 14, 2012

My homemade race medal holder

My medals have been squished up in a box in my closet since the day I got them.

They are pretty...


I was going through my closet and found a old tie rack that the hubby no longer uses... real job with tie? No freakin; way! He is a lucky guy you know :)

Anyways. I wanted to spray paint it white...

And spray paint it I did.



 No too shabby ehh!? 
AND it cost me NOTHING. 
I already had the spray paint & the tie rack, SCORE!!!


Not sure if I like were we put it but for now at least my medals have a place to call home :-D

Happy Centennial to the great state of ARIZONA!
& Happy Valentine's Day!
*note, the one day were wearing red, pink & white looks hot!*

2 comments:

  1. Love your homemade medal hanger, simple and easy. All your medals looks beautiful hanging there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the medal hanger! You have some awesome medals....I really like the Ragnar one.

    ReplyDelete