Mar 2, 2012

Legs... who needs those!?

Holy heck it is March 2012!
I think I need a spring break. 
Why don't we have them as adults?
Let's change that and not show up to work for a week this month! 

Yeah, you like that crazy too red-ish hair don't cha! I like to party. ;-)

I am starting to realize that I may like pain (yes I am slow)
My legs have hopefully recovered enough from Ragnar last weekend

Saturdays Trail Run: 
11 miles
"Underground" Trail Run @ South Mountain
**fundraiser for LIVESTRONG and Survivor Summit** 

Sundays Trail Run: 
13.1 miles
Xterra Black Canyon training run

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also have someone who has been "pushing/inspiring" me to get in the water...


and I LOVE it.
Cannot wait to start my swimming lessons later this month! I am going to rock that pool!
**yep... I may be thinking about something that is 70.3 miles long**
  Either rock it or look something like this...

This is going to be a great weekend! 

What do you have going on this weekend? 
Who has been inspiring you? 

5 comments:

  1. Do the 70.3!!
    You'd kill it.
    You were a ginger? No way!? Love it!!
    Where ever you go for spring break...I'm coming along in your camelback.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I was kind of a ginger... It lasted maybe a month or so!

      Spring break is totally in the works... My camelback always has room for you Emz :)

      Delete
  2. Aw man, didn't we talk about me drowning with you?? Lol. I'll let you take your lessons and be continually inspired by you. I gotta get me another job or I'm going to miss all the trains. You GO Mandi!

    PS I bet your 5 minutes of being a Ginger were the BEST and most powerful moments of your life! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw man, didn't we talk about me drowning with you?? Lol. I'll let you take your lessons and be continually inspired by you. I gotta get me another job or I'm going to miss all the trains. You GO Mandi!

    PS I bet your 5 minutes of being a Ginger were the BEST and most powerful moments of your life! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the swim lessons! That's exciting. I've been wanting to get back in the pool so if you need a swim buddy let me know!

    ReplyDelete