May 9, 2012

Stupid. Foot.

Running has been put on halt for the past couple weeks since the marathon.

I have been having foot pain where I fractured my foot when I was younger and I don't want to have it flair up... It is HARD not running. 

I hate being down for the count. 
It's amazing how much FOMO takes over. #fearofmissingout
I can't even look at my friends Facebook's!!

Thank goodness I have swimming in my life or I would be on my bike trainer watching dirty TV all night!

So I have been living it up... trying to "enjoy" the extra free time.
LOT'S of these: 
with mint from the garden & limes from the trees <3

Got to go to Vegas this past weekend!
my view from our room... I LOVE THE WYNN

Girls Night Out/Fair-well/Happy Graduation Dinner
with two of my oldest friends


This has nothing to do with anything but #ILOVEIT
I wonder if my cat would fit on my feet #idohavereallylargefeet...

Hope everyone is enjoying RUNNING! 
#ididrun4painfreemilesthismorningsohopefullyicangetbackoutthere

10 comments:

  1. Hope your time off is not for long! You are being patient and it is worth it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Raina! I hope it's not for too long either! :)

      Delete
  2. I feel ya... I twisted my ankle this weekend. It's not *too* bad, but I took a couple days off of running and bootcamp to try and let it heal. I'm gonna attempt bootcamp tonight, but I'm sure it'll be at least a week before I brave running again. Hope your foot feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so hard but waiting is worth it so I guess I will just "enjoy" my time off!

      Delete
  3. Yay swimming!
    Good girl for listening to your body. Way smart.
    But
    I say keep the dirty tv watching. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh, the dirty TV watching will NEVER end :D

      Delete
  4. You'll be back and kicking my BOOTY before I know it. I know how hard waiting out the injuries are -- especially when you just had a big PR breakthrough!! But go to the doctor, check it out and let's see what we're working with. PS that mojito looks YUMMMMMMMY. Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Mojito's are amazing! I should have ya'll over and get you drunk so you can run the next day! bahahahaha! ;-)

      Love ya Aimswa!! xoxoxox

      Delete
  5. yes yes i am enjoying running and have a half marathon coming up not this weekend but next!!

    ReplyDelete