Jul 10, 2012

Highs & Lows

Seems like whenever I come off an amazing week I proceed to mess the next week up. 

This past week I worked out twice.
One run. One ride.
#iblameitonthefourthofjuly

I really need to work on being more consistent. I should probably get a real training schedule.
I think that is why I am all over the place.
I need direction :)  
Did the holiday mess your week up too? 
Oops.

I did happen to spend too much time on Instagram & Pinterest though :)

Dbacks Game #iamtheirgoodluckcharm #theyalwayswinwhenigotothegames

Killed myself on my ride this weekend... but I kept up with the Tribe!

This is the face that makes me stay in bed instead of swim/bike/run

And now some randomness cause that is how I roll.




1 comment:

  1. QUIT AVOIDING ME! I'll make you work!! :) Seriously good run today. Now make your training plan and that will keep you on track. #thisiswhywerace #goals

    ReplyDelete