Jul 12, 2012

Three Things Thursday


 A bit of advice: 
"Avoid getting licked by a lion. 
Look at the rows and rows of sharp hooks on this lion’s tongue, 
designed to get meat off of bones lickety-split, 
and you’ll understand why this is good advice." 
(Photo by Ryan Hawk/Woodland Park Zoo)

A bit of fun: 
Happy Birthday to one of my oldest friends, Amber!
#sheisnotoldihavejustknownherforever


A bit of work: 
My front derailleur on the bike got stuck in the top gear during my hill ride Wednesday.
Therefore my ride was a total of 7 miles. #hardcore
I could have just skipped the hills and did a regular ride but I was a little pissed.
So here he sits... 
Now I either have to figure out how to fix it or take it in... 


4 comments:

  1. Time to run the bike by Tribe! The mechanics will have you rolling in no time flat. And while you're there spend a few minutes in Alan Brown's office. He can get your fit dialed in as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I know you are so sad about that one Emz!!

      Delete
  3. Avoid a licking lion-noted
    Take the bike in. It's the best thing to do. Trust me. :-)

    ReplyDelete