Aug 13, 2012

Boo Ya - Hoo HA!

Who is that hangin' with my bike?
#disclaimer
#thismaytoTMIforsomepeople




This stuff rocks. Seriously.
If you have a saddle... you need some sort of body glide and this stuff is the bomb diggity! 
When I first started out I didn't realize HOW IMPORTANT this stuff is.
#doesnottakelongtofigureitout
My hoo ha is now a happy hoo ha.


The name is awesome.
The product is awesome.
The description on the bottle is awesome.


"Don't settle for nut cream. Don't ignore the needs of your Hoo Ha."
HAHA. Sorry. I told you TMI.


Do you use any type of chafing cream? 
How long did it take you to figure it out or were you lucky enough to  be told about it first?
#iwasprobablytoldijustdontalwayslisten
#iamawomanyouknow ;-)

2 comments:

  1. I am a avid HooHa cream user. Hey, you asked. I have been using it for a few years. Great stuff. A friend got it for me for my birthday. No Joke. We are close. haha
    Actually, I'm so thankful for smart friends that know what I need ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm k didnt mean to read that post but I guess I understand the need! lol

    ReplyDelete