Aug 10, 2012

It's been a while

EMZ did it.


The Liebster Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. 

The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.

Rules for receiving this award: <-----I'm a rule breaker... just see! 

1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Then answer the questions the tagger sent for them, plus create 11 questions for the people they’ve tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Notify the people you have tagged.
5. No tag backs. ;)


MY 11 things:


1. The main reason I am doing this is because 11 is my lucky number... and I heart Emz too of course:)
2. I work for a night club and restaurant group... yet I rarely go out clubbing or out to eat. 
3. Favorite food - sushi  #metooEMZ 
4. I was born and raised on a ranch #takethegirloutofthecountrybutnotthecountryoutofthegirl
5. I am in LOVE with Billy Corgan of the Smashing Pumpkins. I got to meet him a couple years ago! =D
6. I worked at bath and body works during college; I only recently ran out of supplies. 
7. I am addicted to Costco. #metooEMZ
8. I LOVE cleaning.
9. I need to live by the ocean... Florida is calling my name, sooner than later.
10. When camping, I must put the tent up. Unless someone else knows what they are doing, then I might let them help. 
11. I have thought about getting a camera system so I can watch my cats while I am away. 

EMZ questions for me:


1. Favorite social media? Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
Instagram! #loveloveloveit
2. Favorite post workout meal?
Salad and beans 
3. Clean the house or do yard work?
House work please :)
4. Favorite gift you've ever received?
My Tiffany's "M" that I of course lost #dontbuymenicethings
5. Do you look most like your mom or dad?
 Mom!
6. If you could go any where in the world - where would you go?
Espania 
7. Workout alone or with a group?
Group... I need all the motivation I can get :)
8. Favorite song at the moment?
Pale Horse - Smashing Pumpkins
9. Three qualities of your best friend.
Fun. Supportive. SEXY.
10. Favorite Olympic event?
Water Polo... =D
11. Why did you start blogging?
I wanted to document my journey through running


#canioptoutoftherest
#yes

#thankyou 

#Iamgoingtobelazy
#nosurprise
#ihaventbloggedinalmostamonth!!!

=)

2 comments:

  1. Emz is such a good dedicated blogger! How does she find the time to blog and log more miles than any other human on the planet?
    This one blog I follow averages 3 posts a day! Who has time for that?
    You and I go for quality over quantity : )
    And I'm shocked that you'd rather do house work than yard work. I'd mow the lawn any day if I knew the laundry would get folded and put away!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love house work... I do a load of laundry almost everyday! #whitegirlproblems XOXO

      Delete