Sep 17, 2012

EveryONE's Bike Ride & Breakfast

This weekend... I finally hit 30 miles on the bike! 
Woot-woo.
Thanks to the ONE Multisport & Right Toyota for putting on such a great FUN ride!
They had both a 30 & 50 mile option then afterwards we got breakfast!
IT was so much fun... and I even got my FIRST FLAT!
#okaythatpartwasnotfun
#butheyatleastitwaslessthanonemileawayfromthefinish

photo courtesy of one multisport

LOTS of cyclists came out...

photo courtesy of one multisport

And a few weird ones... #meinparticular


photo courtesy of one multisport

photo courtesy of one multisport

Breakfast TIME!
photo courtesy of one multisport
Then of course us girls had to get some pictures in!
I love these girls, they make biking so much more fun! 


Biking helps the LEGS!

 And the BUTTS!

How was your weekend?


I love that this was just a big huge group ride, do shops/teams around your area do this? I think it is such a great way to bring the cycling community together and do something fun! 

2 comments: