Sep 18, 2012

New Race Adventures!

GUESS WHAT?!
Signed up for my first cycling race!
Tour de Scottsdale here I come!
I will be doing the 30 miler not 50. Not just yet! 
I am SUPER excited to see what my legs can do for me over 30 miles!



I also signed up for Marquee Half Triathlon...
as a relay team! 
#scaredyadidnti
I will be running the Half Marathon for my team.
#SOEXCITEXD

OHH and if you are in the Phoenix Area... 
Well you HAVE TO DO THIS RACE!!
Yep... it is a FUN TRIATHLON
Float - Cruise - Jog!
Do it. I am =D
http://www.hubeventproductions.com/cruiserman.html 


Ahh, this year is shaping up to have such fun adventures and I cannot wait to see where the rest of my year pans out! #sinceidonotplanwellatall

Any fun races coming up you want to share?!

4 comments:

  1. Alright! A bike race sounds like lots of fun...I have yet to sign up for any races but all this buzz on blogger world is making me consider it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! Races are a fun way to make yourself do something! #layingdownthedollabillsgetsmeworkinghard :)

      Delete
  2. The Beach Cruiser race looks sooo fun. I may have to give it a try...
    There's a race in Chandler called the Neon Splash Dash in October. Basically, it's like the color run except at night and with blacklight paint! How awesome is that?
    Good luck on your bike race!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should do it! Next weekend, so much fun will be had!!!

      Delete