Oct 26, 2012

#gobigorgohomegirlfriend

HERE I COME.

Wine country.
HERE I COME.



I won't be alone either. 
Since I have the most amazing, ambitious, beautiful, fun, crazy, inspiring friends a girl could ask for there will be a handful of us!

AND I am going to call them all out so they can't back down and rock it with me!

Aimswa, Mindy, Ginger, Erin, Christina, Laura, Brie... and YOU?
WHY NOT JOIN the FUN!?!

Registration opens November 1st!

Copyright, Sonic Fitness, 2012, Creative Commons:
Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0

Hope everyone has a safe Halloween weekend!
I have a few parties to go to BUT Saturday I get to help pace a friend for Javelina Jundred!!! 100 Mile RACE. I get to come in and run one loop (15.4miles) with her from miles 75-90... 
SO AMAZING. CANNOT WAIT to tell y'all about her experience... my experience!! 

Are you doing anything FUN this weekend?
#besafemyfriends
Are you going to sign up for Barb's Race too!?! #thatgoesouttomygirlssinceitisawomensonlytri ;-)

3 comments:

  1. Woohoo! I seriously want to complete a 70.3 since I didn't get to do the one I registered for this summer. Unfortunately money is not on my side right now. Gotta be patient....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a great time pacing and I love that your friend won, I bet your pacing really helped her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup! Pulling the trigger Thursday am! Text me when it'stime to register just in case i get distracted with the kid!

    ReplyDelete