Nov 26, 2012

Still here! #ipromise

It's okay y'all... I'm still here!
I completed my last "event" for the year and I drop off the blogosphere.

I have been running and biking... swimming hasn't really happened. 
#needtogetbackinthewater

I've have right knee pain... now left knee pain... both feet... pretty sure since I am not "training" I am making up injuries...

BUT TODAY I realized... I AM TRAINING. 
RAGNAR ULTRA - team CHOLLA CHICKS!
13 weeks.
35.9 miles.
#shit-pardonmyfrench

Time to write up a plan... I'll being doing lots of two-a-days and back to back LR's now.


Here are a couple pictures to update you what I have been up to the past 20 days...

Photo-shoot with my BFF

Just "resting" running is hard... 
On stage with my Cholla Chicks dancing with Rio #DuranDuranCoverBand

Jake's Baby SHOWER at Tribe! #pennyfinallymadeitintothisworldacoupledaysago
 
Ironman Cheering!
Rodger Cline with Aimswa
Thanksgiving dessert with my favorite little W... #icecreamandtomatoes WHAT? hehehe 

Grade School BFF birthday party
OHHH and let me NOT forget the best part...
TWILIGHT.
Yep. Started the saga couple weeks ago and I am finally done with them. 
Only took me a couple years to want to read the darn things.
I enjoyed them A LOT.
BUT the first movie... 
hmmm not sure if I'm down, good thing I read them before I watched cause I probably would not have picked up the books. 

I just started reading "A Life Without Limits" by Chrissie Wellington... 
SUPER EXCITED.


How have y'all been?! 
Did you have an awesome LONG Thanksgiving weekend!?!

What's a good running/cycling/swimming/triathlete book that you have read? 

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you have been busy! End of the year gets like that huh? I recently read "The Courage to Start" by John "The Penguin" Bingham, not bad...makes you feel not alone in the fun beginner runner adventures lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whenever I am cut back on exercise or taper I get phantom injuries too. Annoying.

    I read Chrissie's book it's a great book! Right now I'm reading the Ironwar, I'll let ya know how it is.


    ReplyDelete