Jan 2, 2013

an EPIC end to 2012

So, this past Saturday... 
I RODE 68.44
#myfirstrideover40miles

IT was AMAZING.
#ihatedit
#itwasCOLD
#iwasfrozen
#couldnotfeelmytoes #trishoeshaveWAYYYYtoomanyvents #needshoecovers

I had a BAD attitude most of the ride. I wanted to turn around at least 11,000,000 times.
BUT. I. DIDN'T.


I learned a lot out there that day.
1. Sag vehicles ROCK - I got a FLAT and it was no biggie!
2. Hot Chocolate makes an excellent "getyourcraptogethermandi" drink while "re-grouping" 
3. If it wasn't for my #chollachicks I would have cried. A lot. I need my Cholla's.

Here's to LOTS more 60+ mile rides in 2013!
#cheers

2 comments:

  1. We TOTALLY DID IT. And it was #cold and I thought my toes fell off and yet .... we totally did it. You're a rock star Mandi way up there in the front OWNING the hills! I'll keep chasing you so I can try to support. lol. Mwaaaa!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Work!!
    Toe covers and good wool socks are your fiend come winter time.
    Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete