Feb 7, 2013

Fall down. Get back up!

After my fall Sunday... 
#ihavebeenhealingnicely
I HAVE BEEN LUCKY!

I FORGOT. #shame
I won a $50 gift card towards running shoes at Sole Sports!!
I love Sole, I bought my first pair of running shoes from them =D

THEN later Sunday night I got this...
YEP, I won an entry to the TORCHLIGHT 5K 
SO excited to race this woman... I mean chase!! =D


I didn't want to post pictures from this race cause I look like death.
But at least that is how I was feeling too.
Running sick... well makes me look sick!
#sickandWHITE


Just goes to prove. Take the bad with the good.
Bad: I haven't ran all week... I couldn't walk very well until yesterday.
I have a sprint tri Saturday, BUT I feel VERY confident I will be fine now :) 
May not be the best race ever but I am going to give it my all! 

1 comment:

  1. Ouch! But getting up again is the only thing to do. You usually feel the pains and niggles only much later. Nice 5k, well done! Enjoy the tri and weekend!

    ReplyDelete