May 30, 2013

Lucky number 11 #itsgottabeluckyright

11 Things for 11 Days 

1.11- today was the first day in the pool that I felt like I weighed a million pounds... is this why people don't like swimming?? It has never happened to me before. I think I might go swim again later just to make sure I am not crazy! 
2.11- two more weeks til I can cycle! #rosalitaimmacomin
3.11- I have bought three new suits since being "hurt"
4.11- four more weeks til I can pound some pavement... i'll probably just stay on the track for a while
5.11- Five artists I have been listening the crap outta #teganandsara #theallamericanrejects #taylorswift #robyn #awolnation
6.11- SIX; I have done six half marathons! Feels like I've done a million though... darn those 20/25ks! 
7.11- Seven... the number of parties I went to this past weekend #nowonderpeopledonthavetimefortraining #neverrealizedhowmuchtimeigavetomysport
8.11- Eight. 50+8 more days til my first 70.3 that I may not be able to do
9.11 - MY BIRTHDAY! September eleventh =D 
10.11- TEN Cholla's I love love love #suebug #aimswa #birdy #mich #laurak #christy #emz #jen #julie #abby
11.11- ELEVEN MORE DAYS IN THE POOL then I get to RIDE!!! #hopefully


2 comments:

  1. Ahhh i remember those times in the pool when you feel like u can go forever! Good job keep it going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU ARE GONNA MAKE IT!!! Hang in there!!

    ReplyDelete