Jun 28, 2013

Three Years

Happy birthday blog!
THREE years ago TODAY I started my blogging journey and I am thankful I did!

I love being able to go back and relive my races whenever I feel like it.
#suchacoolthingtobeabletodo
Plus I love sharing my experiences with y'all! 

To celebrate I woke up at 3am and drove 2 hours to swim in the lake for 40 minutes with friends! 
I LOVE MY FRIENDS. 
I LOVE TRAINING!

Well... most days! 
Let's just say I like to hurt myself... 
Stupid dirt. Stupid clipping in!
This happened a couples days go and it was pretty funny!
Thankfully I was just standing still trying to clip in... in the the dirt!
It's a little different than the pavement FYI. 
You press to hard, you FALL over!
bahahahaha


THEN THIS WEEK I SIGNED UP FOR...
MIAMI 70.3
#HOLYEXCITED

 AND my relay team found out we got FIRST PLACE in the women's relay for Leadman
So awesome. These ladies ROCK.
LOVE THEM!

So I am happy to report I am feeling awesome. My hip is healing. 
I am running.
I am biking.
I am swimming.
I LOVE being a triathlete... yep, I finally feel like one :) 

3 comments:

  1. YOU ROCK GF!!! you are crazy and awesome and i love your blogs! :0*

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
    Hoot hoot for another half IM!! Rock Star!!

    ReplyDelete